Enhancer RNA (eRNA)
Enhancer RNAs (eRNAs) are a type of noncoding RNA transcribed from the enhancer that are tissue specific.
eRNA-producing centers (EPCs)
eRNAs of note
Enhancer RNA Transcription Is Essential for a Nove...
- Edmund's Slipbox
- 2022 Functional Genomics Lab Notebook
- Statement of Purpose
- Notes on Yao, Liang, Ozer, Leung, Lis, Yu, A comparison of experimental assays and analytical methods for genome-wide identification of active enhancers
- Malladi_2020: Total functional score of enhancer elements identifies lineage-specific enhancers that drive differentiation of pancreatic cells
- Sartorelli_2020: Enhancer RNAs are an important regulatory layer of the epigenome
- BIOL6193 - Colloquium in Molecular and Cell Biology